Hey I’m April, 24 years old and currently living in Suffolk, UK.
I’ve been blogging on and off since 2013. I started on Tumblr, moved over to Blogspot and now you’ve found me on WordPress. I’ve always had a love for writing and that’s what got me into blogging in the first place. I’m also the type of person that would always be sharing recommendations and advice to everyone. Blogging seemed like the perfect thing for me and still does…don’t you agree?!
I’ve worked in the control room for the non-emergency ambulances, managed a large contract for a logistic company, worked a retail job flogging cameras and now work part time within health care.
On my blog you’ll find posts on size 18/20 fashion/style, beauty, lifestyle, music and everything else in between. You’ll soon get to know more about me when reading my blog, as the title suggests you will be getting a dose of me every time I publish a new post.
5 random facts about me before you go off exploring my blog;
- I have 40+ tattoos and still counting including a broccoli tattoo on my right leg.
- My hair has been pretty much every colour you could think of; pink, yellow, orange…
- I have a degree in Events Management.
- Music favourites include; Dance Gavin Dance, Twin Atlantic, Shawn Mendes, Biffy Clyro, Bring Me The Horizon and more.
- I used to think Donkey’s were baby horses…
Head over to my Contact Me page for more information on where to get hold of me.